1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Fender P Bass Special Pickups, Preamp and knobs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

Fender P Bass Special Pickups, Preamp and knobs.
    Notes-These were pulled working from a 2011 P bass special . The Jazz Pickup is a noiseless pickup ($150 for a set of 2),there are 4 knobs included, 3 regular sized P knobs and 1 the smaller 2 part pan type knob. I did not take these out personally and I cant wire things up at all so I cant explain what wire needs to go where, the output jack is not connected. Also 8 new in the package pickup screws are included. Let me know if you need part numbers from anything.

In the photos you will notice 3 extra pots, those do not come with this they are to a emg preamp not in the photo and already sold.

What Fender says about these electronics,

"Aboard are a standard alnico split single-coil Precision Bass pickup (middle) and a dual-coil ceramic Noiseless™ Jazz Bass pickup with nickel-plated pole pieces (bridge) with pan pot switching. Controls are master volume, pan and three-band active EQ with treble boost/cut (+/- 10 db at 8kHz, a shift in the cut frequency, and about a 2dB slope per octave), mid boost/cut (+10dB, -15dB at 500Hz, and a wide band slope) and bass boost/cut (+/- 12db at 40Hz, with a 4dB slope per octave)."

all prices below include shipping in the CONUS

P pickup and 4 adjustment screws-$30
    J Pickup and 4 Adjustment screws-$35 ( a set of 2 is $148 new)
    Pre-amp-$35
    4 P knobs, one of which is a 2 part knob-$24

Everything for $80.

Here is what "reliable fender" on ebay is asking for this exact setup, mine is over 50% less and includes free shipping.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Noiseless-J-Bass-2-Pickup-Set-308033-i1511233.gc?source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=CL6bqYSY-LwCFUqUfgodarUARw&kwid=productads-plaid^65679889602-sku^308033L.001@ADL4GC-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^27117655962

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. A-Step-Towards

3. A-Step-Towards

4. A-Step-Towards

5. Syco_bass

Syco_bass Supporting Member

Disclosures: