1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Fender P Bass Special Pickups, Preamp and knobs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards

Fender P Bass Special Pickups, Preamp and knobs.
    Notes-These were pulled working from a 2011 P bass special . The Jazz Pickup is a noiseless pickup ($150 for a set of 2),there are 4 knobs included, 3 regular sized P knobs and 1 the smaller 2 part pan type knob. I did not take these out personally and I cant wire things up at all so I cant explain what wire needs to go where, the output jack is not connected. Also 8 new in the package pickup screws are included. Let me know if you need part numbers from anything.

In the photos you will notice 3 extra pots, those do not come with this they are to a emg preamp not in the photo and already sold.

What Fender says about these electronics,

"Aboard are a standard alnico split single-coil Precision Bass pickup (middle) and a dual-coil ceramic Noiseless™ Jazz Bass pickup with nickel-plated pole pieces (bridge) with pan pot switching. Controls are master volume, pan and three-band active EQ with treble boost/cut (+/- 10 db at 8kHz, a shift in the cut frequency, and about a 2dB slope per octave), mid boost/cut (+10dB, -15dB at 500Hz, and a wide band slope) and bass boost/cut (+/- 12db at 40Hz, with a 4dB slope per octave)."

all prices below include shipping in the CONUS

P pickup and 4 adjustment screws-$30
    J Pickup and 4 Adjustment screws-$35 ( a set of 2 is $148 new)
    Pre-amp-$35
    4 P knobs, one of which is a 2 part knob-$24

Everything for $80.

Here is what "reliable fender" on ebay is asking for this exact setup, mine is over 50% less and includes free shipping.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Noiseless-J-Bass-2-Pickup-Set-308033-i1511233.gc?source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=CL6bqYSY-LwCFUqUfgodarUARw&kwid=productads-plaid^65679889602-sku^308033L.001@ADL4GC-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^27117655962

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards

3. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards

4. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Syco_bass

Syco_bass