1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fender P MIM Fort Wayne, IN area $75

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by kahlerwillits, Dec 5, 2012.

1. kahlerwillits

kahlerwillits

2. ShowLow

ShowLow Don't want no treble. Supporting Member

Wow. The economy really is in the tank. :(
  3. electracoyote

electracoyote

Well, all considerations about neck/fret integrity aside, and assuming the electronics work, this thing probably only needs about $5.00 worth of parts and a set up.
  4. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

At this price I always suspect it's a stolen piece. Remember, the last person holding the instrument will be the one charged.
  5. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

Not sure if this varies from state to state or country to country, but in my personal experience it was definitely not true. In fact, I can safely state that absolutely the worst case scenario would be having to return the item and there would be no charges...unless you were a suspect from the start or something extraordinarily peculiar.