1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Fender Precision 50th Anniversary 2001 COMPLETE COLLECTOR

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by emblymouse, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    On Hold for payment, thanks TB

Fabulous Special Edition marking the 50th anniversary of the birth of the Fender Precision 1951-2001. Complete with original G+G tweed hsc, all candy, hangtags, strap, etc. and the signed Certificate of Authenticity.

3 gigs from mint. Any slight playwear easily buffed out. Original owner was a guitarist who bought for posterity and it sat unplayed until just recently. The fellow I bought it from last year already had one as his player and kept this one in the case afraid to use it.

Beautiful to behold and just a totally live player. Big ass P sound. Last set up by some guy named Lull.:smug: Black anodized guard and Butterscotch finish are a direct nod to the early days. The bridge and tuners are modern improvements. It has a modern neck profile and the narrower 1 5/8" width nut. Top notch build, this series was all overseen by the head of the Custom Shop down to cherry picking the Ash and Maple. Weight in the upper 9 lb. range.

I just acquired a Valenti PJ5 which is doin' it for me P-wise and I just can't afford to keep this like I'd hoped to. If I can find another way she stays home in the case! This is a choice package for the armchair collector if you can afford to sit on it.

I'd like $1175 and the buyer pays shipping. Overseas please PM for details.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. emblymouse

Disclosures:
    Holding for payment-Thanks TB:bassist:
  3. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

very nice bass..just curious what strings are on that beauty?
  4. emblymouse

Disclosures:
    It was fast! I will reopen this thread if the bass becomes available.

Those are D'Addario nylon tapewound. It's a good match up!
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.