1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fender Precision Bass('62 Style) Relic $379! Canada.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by AMJBASS, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

I have a KILLER sounding Fender Precision Bass for sale. I have put this bass together with some high quality parts. It has a Fender MIA "Genuin Replacement Body" which was made in 2003. These were meant as vintage replacements and is early 60's period correct with a Nitrocellulose finish. 3 tone sunburst. The pickguard is a '62 reissue guard. Pickup is a Seymour Duncan Antiquity 60's. Bridge is the vintage style threaded saddle. The neck is from a 2002 MIM Precision and is one of the best feeling necks I've had in my hands. It plays just awesome and feels great being nicely broken in(it has a new Graph Tech Tusq nut as well). Frets are in great shape. The bass has been played a lot and has the usual playing wear. Lots of pick wear on the pickguard. Some scratching and swirling on the back. The neck is in very good shape with only a couple of light marks that I cant feel when I play it. I can't make much of the wear on the top visable in a picture as none of it really goes through the finish. I would call it closet classic or light relic'ing for lack of a better description! Weight is only 8.5 lbs on the bathroom scale. Comes with a light gig bag. I want to move it quickly so I am putting it up at only $379! That price includes shipping for Canadian buyers(it will be a bit more shipped to the US). Paypal Prefered. PM me if interested!

Attached Files:

2. MuthaFunk

MuthaFunk

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

How much to pick it up? I'm local.
  3. Moosehead1966

Moosehead1966 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Neck 1.75 or 1.62? How deep front to back? Great price.

Marc
  4. AMJBASS

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

I need to have this sold ASAP. Dropping price to $349 for this weekend.

Nut is 1.62". Thin front to back similar to a 60's J. Great feeling neck.
  5. MuthaFunk

MuthaFunk

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

PM'd about meeting you today.
  6. AMJBASS

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Tentatively sold.
  7. MuthaFunk

MuthaFunk