Fender Precision w/MBT case extra nice

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cashhere, Jan 2, 2014.

1. cashhere

cashhere Supporting Member

SOLD This is a MIM Fender P bass I think is a 99 or 2000 model that I just installed a classic vintage 70's pickup set intonation and plays and sounds sweet I just cannot get use to the P necks. Shows very little wear, I believe this color is called chrome Blue. There are no issues, very faint marks on the upper back, honestly did not notice till I checked out closer, nice looking and ready to play. The case is a MBT and I have keys with it, case is in good shape too. I will be happy to answer any questions or send you any specific pics. Selling for 275 face to face in central KY or southern IN

Attached Files:

2. cashhere

Couple more pics

Attached Files:

3. JdoubleH

JdoubleH Scented meat Supporting Member

I've got one about this same age and color, and I believe it's called Midnight Blue. Looks great with a 57 gold pick guard too- kind of a Crown Royal vibe. GLWTS :)
  4. cashhere

Thanks, I went to the Fender color chart and chrome blue was as close as I could find. The midnight blue is not currently shown, maybe at the time this was made they had one then. I bet a gold guard would look awesome. I have thought about getting a jazz neck for this and just keeping, but honesty I only entertain myself at home these days and have other basses with a jazz neck, that I find myself playing more.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. cashhere

OK I need to sell this, I have reduced the price prefer someone within the central KY or Southern IN area as I hate shipping guitars