1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fender Precision w/MBT case extra nice

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cashhere, Jan 2, 2014.

1. cashhere

cashhere Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

SOLD This is a MIM Fender P bass I think is a 99 or 2000 model that I just installed a classic vintage 70's pickup set intonation and plays and sounds sweet I just cannot get use to the P necks. Shows very little wear, I believe this color is called chrome Blue. There are no issues, very faint marks on the upper back, honestly did not notice till I checked out closer, nice looking and ready to play. The case is a MBT and I have keys with it, case is in good shape too. I will be happy to answer any questions or send you any specific pics. Selling for 275 face to face in central KY or southern IN

Attached Files:

2. cashhere

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Couple more pics

Attached Files:

3. JdoubleH

JdoubleH Scented meat Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I've got one about this same age and color, and I believe it's called Midnight Blue. Looks great with a 57 gold pick guard too- kind of a Crown Royal vibe. GLWTS :)
  4. cashhere

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

Thanks, I went to the Fender color chart and chrome blue was as close as I could find. The midnight blue is not currently shown, maybe at the time this was made they had one then. I bet a gold guard would look awesome. I have thought about getting a jazz neck for this and just keeping, but honesty I only entertain myself at home these days and have other basses with a jazz neck, that I find myself playing more.
  5. cashhere

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

OK I need to sell this, I have reduced the price prefer someone within the central KY or Southern IN area as I hate shipping guitars