1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

fender rumble 4x10 cab

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by himluis1, Nov 13, 2012.

1. himluis1

himluis1

please anybody if u own this cab can u tell me pros and cons good or bad ??? im thinking about buying it Thanks !!!
  2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    I hear it's a decent cab. Lack of speakons put me off or I may have bought one.
  3. rockscott

rockscott

I have the rumble 410, i like it. Im using a rumble 150 head. Its not easy to lug around @ 75 lbs, but its sounds good, lots of deep bottom!
  4. himluis1

himluis1

if the cab is 500 watts at 4 ohms van i use it with another head right ??? im thinking about combining the cab with a peavey tour 450 head
  5. Tuned

Tuned

Not a big Fender fan, but a 4-ohm 4x10 is the ticket. You should consider an Ampeg PF500 head, but the Tour 450 isn't bad.
  6. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

The lack of speakons should not be a problem for anyone. If it is, just simply buy an adapter from Musicians Friend, Ebay, or anywhere else. This cabinet sounds amazing! I am about to pick one up later on today!
  7. himluis1

himluis1

im thinking of fender 350 head + 4x10 cab should be good enough for church n mid size gigs wich is what i play !!! i dont know why fender bass amps dont get much love,on TB
  8. tgriley62

tgriley62

Because all the love is reserved for Fender bass guitars!
  9. himluis1

himluis1

yes i have two and cant complaint but i think their amps are good and reliable , they are not cheap ... thats my opinion !!!
  10. metermech

metermech SMOOVE ONE Supporting Member

I have a rumble 410 that I keep at church. I use it with a crown xls 1000/bmax pre or eden wtdi/behringer inuke and I think it does fine. I don't have pa support and it keeps up with a paino and medium loud drummer. for the price I couldn't pass it up. I got it for 179.00 used but not damaged at all and it has casters. Seems to me a bit mid rangey for me but it can be tamed.
  11. ERIC31

ERIC31

After reading the various threads on this cabinet, I'm sold! Definitely going to buy one after I get my tax money back. It will fit my needs perfectly. (I'll be running a GK Backline 600 head with it (300 watts) Thanks for all the input everyone!