fender rumble 4x10 cab

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by himluis1, Nov 13, 2012.

1. himluis1

himluis1

please anybody if u own this cab can u tell me pros and cons good or bad ??? im thinking about buying it Thanks !!!

2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    I hear it's a decent cab. Lack of speakons put me off or I may have bought one.

3. rockscott

rockscott

I have the rumble 410, i like it. Im using a rumble 150 head. Its not easy to lug around @ 75 lbs, but its sounds good, lots of deep bottom!

4. himluis1

himluis1

if the cab is 500 watts at 4 ohms van i use it with another head right ??? im thinking about combining the cab with a peavey tour 450 head

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Tuned

Tuned

Not a big Fender fan, but a 4-ohm 4x10 is the ticket. You should consider an Ampeg PF500 head, but the Tour 450 isn't bad.

7. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

The lack of speakons should not be a problem for anyone. If it is, just simply buy an adapter from Musicians Friend, Ebay, or anywhere else. This cabinet sounds amazing! I am about to pick one up later on today!

8. himluis1

himluis1

im thinking of fender 350 head + 4x10 cab should be good enough for church n mid size gigs wich is what i play !!! i dont know why fender bass amps dont get much love,on TB

9. tgriley62

tgriley62

Because all the love is reserved for Fender bass guitars!

10. himluis1

himluis1

yes i have two and cant complaint but i think their amps are good and reliable , they are not cheap ... thats my opinion !!!

11. metermech

metermech SMOOVE ONE Supporting Member

I have a rumble 410 that I keep at church. I use it with a crown xls 1000/bmax pre or eden wtdi/behringer inuke and I think it does fine. I don't have pa support and it keeps up with a paino and medium loud drummer. for the price I couldn't pass it up. I got it for 179.00 used but not damaged at all and it has casters. Seems to me a bit mid rangey for me but it can be tamed.

12. ERIC31

ERIC31

After reading the various threads on this cabinet, I'm sold! Definitely going to buy one after I get my tax money back. It will fit my needs perfectly. (I'll be running a GK Backline 600 head with it (300 watts) Thanks for all the input everyone!