1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Fender Showmaster Strat MIK

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Texan, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texan

Texan 667 Neighbor of the Beast. Supporting Member

This is a great, very versatile strat but I just don't enjoy playing Guitar as much as I do Bass and I have decided to sell all of my guitar gear with the exception of a couple of acoustics. About the guitar, it is a Fender Showmaster HH with SKB Hardshell Case. Basswood body with a carved quilted Bubinga top, with a Seymour Duncan SH-1N RP '59 Reverse Polarity pickup in the neck position, and a SHPGP-1b Pearly Gates Plus pickup in the bridge position, a contoured set neck, 24 frets, and a twin pivot point tremolo bridge. Great condition. Made in Korea. Only one flaw, 2 small screwholes where a Roland synth pickup once was near the bridge. Set-up with 10's. This is a killer guitar for any style, it can get Strat and Les Paul sounds. This can guitar can pull of Metal, Classic Rock, Blues and Country with ease. $325 plus shipping CONUS obo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Texan

3. Texan

4. Texan

5. Register to disable this ad