1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Fender TBP-1 // Dr. Bass 2x12 // Eden 410XLT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PubliclyViewable, Mar 4, 2014.

1. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

Buncha stuff on the good old Talkbass board...

This pre is in wonderful shape both cosmetically and functionally. Not a single issue to speak of, so why sell?

I just got this (among many other things) recently during a full-rig overhaul. This pre came from TB'er 'overbybr' in a trade (link), and I've done three rehearsals and one show with it. In short:

It's awesome! Read the manual, get to know the features, and this will give you an insane amount of tones to play with.

So once again: Why sell? Well, ever since I decided to run a stereo setup, life has been a monumental set of ever-spiraling rooms of hell. I've made so many gear changes (read: mistakes in seeing the result I'm after) that I'm flat broke and in the process of DIY'ing many things (like racks and BFM cabs), and I just got done building a custom bass, so I'm anxious to stop the room from spinning and get off this gear exchange/building ride and relax for a moment...

I've found that since I can't purchase anything new due to cost, I'm at the mercy of whatever deals exist wherever I see them, which means I end up with some gear that I don't want to pair with other gear, and "damn, wouldn't it be nice if...", blah blah. So basically what I've settled on (to minimize as much gear/weight/money as possible) is:

-Crown XLS2500
    -Behringer UFX1204
    -(2) Bill Fitzmaurice Jack 112 cabs

[DEL]If you have a sweet condition, new/used Crown XLS2500, consider this preamp traded! If not, this will be a firm $400 shipped! I DO HAVE THE FOOT SWITCH and CABLE:hyper:[/DEL] EDIT: I need to keep the preamp for some upcoming rehearsals and gigs until I purchase the Behringer board. I will update when it's available again!

Thank you!

ALSO FOR SALE:

[DEL]Dr. Bass 2x12 (1000w, 4ohm, Neo drivers w/Le Cover! Mint shape!) - $400 buyer splits shipping[/DEL]SOLD

Eden 410XLT (700w, 4ohm, reconed drivers, main gigging cab for years, so well loved ;) - $400 local only (Chicago to Green Bay, Manitowoc to Madison)

[DEL]dbx166A Compressor (rackmount, works brilliantly! Excellent shape! Check Ovnilab for review) - $80 shipped[/DEL]SOLD

Boss DE-200 Digital Delay (rackmount, works brilliantly! Outstanding shape given the 1983 vintage; proprietary AC cord included!) - $150 shipped

Attached Files:

2. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

Additional preamp pics:

Attached Files:

3. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

Eden 410 pics - The 'extra' hole on the jackplate existed when I bought the cab eons ago, but the original printed circuit board is intact and un-altered, so what ever was going to change ultimately didn't!

Attached Files:

4. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

Dr. Bass 2x12 - Absolute king of 2x12's... 1000w RMS at 4 ohm, under 50 pounds, mint shape from EXCELLENT TB'er 'dcr' - (link)

Attached Files:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

I'll re-post the dbx and Boss in the 'Effects' forum, but while I'm here:

Attached Files:

7. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

Boss DE-200:

Attached Files:

8. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable