Fender TBP-1 // Dr. Bass 2x12 // Eden 410XLT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PubliclyViewable, Mar 4, 2014.

1. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

Buncha stuff on the good old Talkbass board...

This pre is in wonderful shape both cosmetically and functionally. Not a single issue to speak of, so why sell?

I just got this (among many other things) recently during a full-rig overhaul. This pre came from TB'er 'overbybr' in a trade (link), and I've done three rehearsals and one show with it. In short:

It's awesome! Read the manual, get to know the features, and this will give you an insane amount of tones to play with.

So once again: Why sell? Well, ever since I decided to run a stereo setup, life has been a monumental set of ever-spiraling rooms of hell. I've made so many gear changes (read: mistakes in seeing the result I'm after) that I'm flat broke and in the process of DIY'ing many things (like racks and BFM cabs), and I just got done building a custom bass, so I'm anxious to stop the room from spinning and get off this gear exchange/building ride and relax for a moment...

I've found that since I can't purchase anything new due to cost, I'm at the mercy of whatever deals exist wherever I see them, which means I end up with some gear that I don't want to pair with other gear, and "damn, wouldn't it be nice if...", blah blah. So basically what I've settled on (to minimize as much gear/weight/money as possible) is:

-Crown XLS2500
    -Behringer UFX1204
    -(2) Bill Fitzmaurice Jack 112 cabs

[DEL]If you have a sweet condition, new/used Crown XLS2500, consider this preamp traded! If not, this will be a firm $400 shipped! I DO HAVE THE FOOT SWITCH and CABLE:hyper:[/DEL] EDIT: I need to keep the preamp for some upcoming rehearsals and gigs until I purchase the Behringer board. I will update when it's available again!

Thank you!

ALSO FOR SALE:

[DEL]Dr. Bass 2x12 (1000w, 4ohm, Neo drivers w/Le Cover! Mint shape!) - $400 buyer splits shipping[/DEL]SOLD

Eden 410XLT (700w, 4ohm, reconed drivers, main gigging cab for years, so well loved ;) - $400 local only (Chicago to Green Bay, Manitowoc to Madison)

[DEL]dbx166A Compressor (rackmount, works brilliantly! Excellent shape! Check Ovnilab for review) - $80 shipped[/DEL]SOLD

Boss DE-200 Digital Delay (rackmount, works brilliantly! Outstanding shape given the 1983 vintage; proprietary AC cord included!) - $150 shipped

Attached Files:

2. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

Additional preamp pics:

Attached Files:

3. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

Eden 410 pics - The 'extra' hole on the jackplate existed when I bought the cab eons ago, but the original printed circuit board is intact and un-altered, so what ever was going to change ultimately didn't!

Attached Files:

4. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

Dr. Bass 2x12 - Absolute king of 2x12's... 1000w RMS at 4 ohm, under 50 pounds, mint shape from EXCELLENT TB'er 'dcr' - (link)

Attached Files:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

I'll re-post the dbx and Boss in the 'Effects' forum, but while I'm here:

Attached Files:

7. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable

Boss DE-200:

Attached Files:

8. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable