1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Fender Telecaster Deluxe neck LOADED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by haystack55, Jan 29, 2014.

1. haystack55

haystack55 Supporting Member

FOR SALE ONLY. Please no trade offers!

I have a Fender Telecaster Deluxe neck for sale. It's the Chris Shiflett model, which is the only Tele Deluxe offered with a rosewood fingerboard. I picked it up last year, thinking I'd use it on a project that never materialized so on the block it goes. It's in great shape except for a little bit of finish chipping around one of the tuner holes, which you can't really see when the bushings and tuners are installed. Otherwise, the neck is in unplayed condition. The string trees and tuners are included, but can be removed and the price adjusted if you don't need them. I don't have a neck plate for it.

** PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE STOCK PHOTOS**

** PLEASE ALSO NOTE: this neck is cut like a Stratocaster neck, with a rounded heel, not a squared off one like a Telecaster. It should mate up with a Strat body and NOT with a non-Deluxe Telecaster.**

If you have any questions or you'd like to see actual photos of the neck please let me know.

price on this is [DEL]$250[/DEL] $225, shipped to CONUS. thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. haystack55

more pics.

Attached Files:

3. haystack55

bump with a price drop. now $225 shipped!
  4. haystack55

5. Register to disable this ad