1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Fender Telecaster Squire, NEW,,,A Great deal !!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Davyo, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Davyo

Davyo Davyo Supporting Member

I bought this Fender Squire Telecaster bass new as I had a project planed for it,,, the project never happened and the bass barely came out of the box,,, I did play it enough to say it plays really nice and has AMAZING tone.

It has 1 Duncan Designed JB102 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Bridge pickup paired with a Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking Neck Pickup and 3-way Switching
    A 32" Scale Maple "C" Shape neck , maple fingerboard and 20 medium jumbo frets with Vintage Style Bridge and Four Chrome Barrel Saddles.

I just lowered the price to ONLY $200 with shipping included.

Local Las Vegas pickup is fine,,, no shipping charge ;)

I ship same day payment is received, ONLY UPS or FED EX,, feel free to check out my sellers history here on TB and PM me with any questions.

Cheers
    Davyo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Stock Fender Image
    [​IMG]

2. Davyo

Figured I would give my ad a little bump since no one has bought my bass yet.

Cheers
    Davyo

3. Illini10

Illini10 Supporting Member

Bump for a cool looking bass.

4. Geni758

Geni758

Bump for a cool bass at a great price. Just sorry I can't buy it. But someone can!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Davyo

Thanks for the bumps :)

Yea,,,, I'm surprised no one has jumped on my Tele Bass yet,,,, it's got killer tones and plays and looks great !!!

Cheers
    Davyo

7. geeza

geeza

Disclosures:
    Huh?
    I'm intrigued.
    What does the neck pickup sound like soloed?

8. Geni758

Geni758

I'm sure it just got lost in the shuffle with all of the holiday and Black Friday stuff going on. GLWTS!

9. Geni758

Geni758

There's a pretty good demo on the Fender site. It sounds real good if you have decent speakers.

10. Davyo

Yep,,,,, that's why I bought the Tele bass,,, the Tele sound on that Fender video the selling point.

Cheers,,, and thanks for the bump :)

Davyo

11. Davyo

I didn't play it enough to really offer any feedback on the neck pickup,,,, but as the other poster just mentioned (and I had forgotten) there is a really good video on Fenders website demoing the bass,,, and also on YouTube,,,, just make sure your checking out the vids with the model that has the neck and bridge pickups,,, as they also offer sell a single pickup version of the Tele bass.

Plus the Tele bass is all boxed up and ready to sell/ship,,,, unpacking it and checking it out for the solo bridge pickup sound would be kinda of a pain right now as I'm slammed busy with work and gigs.

The Tele video on Fender and YouTube is pretty spot on and goes thur all the different tones the bass can produce.

Cheers
    Davyo

12. Davyo

Agreed,,,, everyone's too busy getting trampled to death at WalMart ;)

Cheers
    Davyo

13. basspedaler

basspedaler Supporting Member

I have one of these. the bucker at the neck is freakin' huge.
    easy to go into fuzzland and loudly. when the circuit switches off the J pup, there is a noticeable boost in volume. they sound cool blended too. the bridge soloed is not so good. I am planning on a SD 1/4 pounder for my J, and probly a 2 band pre.
    Also, the all maple neck is really nice. a really fun bass. I dig it!

14. Davyo

Bass sold.

Cheers
    Davyo