1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Fender Tony Franklin fretted P/J with Nordstrand, Fralin, more

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by grovest, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grovest

grovest

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm selling my fretted, amber nitro finish, Fender Tony Franklin 4-string P/J bass that I purchased new in 2010 from Sam Ash. Included are all original accessories like strap, tool, and hard shell case, plus paperwork. I had the electronics upgraded by well respected shop Twelfth Fret to include a better vol pot with Mallory treble bleed, better pup selector, Rothstein passive pull-out tone circuit with upgraded Alessandro cap, A Nordstrang NJ4SV J pup and a Lindy Fralin P pup. All upgraded parts were also bought new by me, and all original parts are included with the sale as well. Bass usually had TI Jazz Flats on, but I'll ship with a nearly-new set of DR Marcus Miller medium-lights installed.

The only major ding are two bumps on the side towards the bottom near the electronics. This is pictured in the detail shot below. I never removed the pick guard plastic so it looks a bit nasty in the photo but most of it is still intact for a fresh black below should you (likely) choose to peel it off yourself.

Price is $1350 via Paypal. I cannot accept trades. I'll have the bass professionally packaged and shipped at a UPS store.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MVPBASS

MVPBASS Banned

Not interested in anything that i have for sale?

3. Arch58

Arch58 Bottom End Unit Supporting Member

4. grovest

grovest

Sorry, I'm not looking for trades.

Weekend bump and price reduction ... $1350 shipped.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. etaym

etaym

Bump for a cool bass. Ping me if you do decide to ship INTL...

7. grovest

grovest

Black Friday bump and apologies if anyone tried to PM me in the last week, my inbox was unfortunately full.

8. grovest

grovest

On hold pending payment.

9. Tampabass

Tampabass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    not a rocket scientist, but I play one on TV
    I have the same one, w/o mods. Really a great playing bass, very well constructed, nice thick tone, looks good, too.

10. grovest

grovest

The Tony Franklin is sold, thank you TB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.