1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Fender Victor Bailey Koa Acoustic Bass w/gigbag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Brent on Bass, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Brent on Bass

Brent on Bass Supporting Member

Update....Price Drop......

Fender Victor Bailey Koa Acoustic Bass with factory gigbag. Excellent condition with minor player wear. Includes spare rosewood bridgepin, truss wrench, and spare saddle. Setup with Elixirs with lots of life left. I am the second owner and have used this for several acoustic gigs and always get compliments on the tone. Very even across the spectrum and the preamp is very versatile when adjusting for different rooms. Only issue is a scratchy volume slider that was present when I got the bass a couple of years ago. I have worked around it and usually just leave it full on and set the level through the PA. I am not good with electronics, so I have never really tried to fix it. I gigged this bass at an outdoor festival last month with several hundred people and it worked fine. These are an incredible value and have been out of production for several years. Price is $425 shipped within the continental US. No trades at this time. Specs are below....

Product Features:
    Laminated Spruce with Dao Top Veneer, Laminated Dao Back and Sides
    X-Bracing
    Fishman® Presys(TM) Pickup System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp w/tuner
    Rosewood Bridge with Compensated Saddle, gold hardware
    Hipshot Tuning Keys
    Additional Features: Victor Bailey Graphic on Headstock, Abalone Dot Position Inlays, Abalone Rosette, 4-Pin Bridge with Solid Rosewood Bridge Pins, Double Bound Fingerboard, Inlaid Mother of Pearl Fender Logo, Tortoise Shell Body Binding

Attached Files:

2. Brent on Bass

3. Brent on Bass

4. Brent on Bass

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Brent on Bass

7. Brent on Bass