1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Finally here!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by friedtransistor, Dec 10, 2013.

1. friedtransistor

friedtransistor

Hey guys, wonderful sight you have. Just decided to dive into the interesting world of TB. And no, not the disease. Anywho, if you notice my username doesn't exactly fit in, it's cause I used the one from my freestompboxes account. So, howdy...
  2. delta7fred

delta7fred

Hi friedtransistor

Welcome

Good to see you over here.
  3. friedtransistor

friedtransistor

Hey, nice to know there's a familliar entity over here. Plus I didn't know you played bass (although I probably did know and forgot, or whatnot).
  4. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Welcome. TB is all you need for bass.
    Hang around long enough and you will get G.A.S.
  5. delta7fred

delta7fred

I started on bass then played lead for about 12 years but couldn't wait to get back onto bass. Been offered lead jobs since and turned them down, it's not all it's made out to be.
  6. friedtransistor

friedtransistor

I've read a lot about this whole gas business, so I have to ask... WHAT DOES IT STAND FOR!?!? As of yet my gas list consists of chili and baked beans...
  7. delta7fred

delta7fred

Gear Acquisition Syndrome or something along those lines. I was reading the acronym/abbreviation thread only yesterday and cannot find it today.

You might be perfectly happy with your setup now but once you discover all the wonderful gear that is available you get GAS!