1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Finally! Just finished my Run For Cover (Marcus Miller) backing track!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Josh Emmons, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Josh Emmons

Josh Emmons

I know that I, like many of you, have been looking for some one who has a backing track, with no bass, for the Miller tune, Run For Cover. Finally I just made a decent one. Gonna make some videos with it. P.S. If any one wants an Mp3 of the backing track, or the file directly from logic express (must have Logic express,) and you CAN edit it, just P.M. me. and if this thread breaks one of those many Talk bass rules, just delete it, I don't need trolls, or people sending me warnings:spit:. Thanks!!!:)
  2. stephen3760

stephen3760

I'd love to get an mp3 version of your "Run for Cover" backing track. I have to teach it to a student of mine here in Australia.

Cheers

Stephen
  3. IanMM

IanMM

Hi there, I'd really love it if you could send me the mp3 backing track. My email is ianchemical@hotmail.com (don't judge, I made this email when I was 11)

Thanks a bunch!
  4. Maff123

Maff123

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Josh Emmons View Post
    I know that I, like many of you, have been looking for some one who has a backing track, with no bass, for the Miller tune, Run For Cover. Finally I just made a decent one. Gonna make some videos with it. P.S. If any one wants an Mp3 of the backing track, or the file directly from logic express (must have Logic express,) and you CAN edit it, just P.M. me. and if this thread breaks one of those many Talk bass rules, just delete it, I don't need trolls, or people sending me warnings. Thanks!!!

Yeah please can you send me the Mp3 backing track to matthewmoore1@live.co.uk Thanks
  5. wenmien

wenmien

6. mikie

mikie

7. Shabbs

Shabbs

Would love an mp3 of the backing track if you have time.
    Appreciated.
    Cheers.
    theshabbs@sky.com
  8. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    I's also like an mp3 version of the backing track. Please send to dwalmz@yahoo.com

Thanks.
  9. jkramer5

jkramer5

Same, an MP3 to jkramerbass@gmail would be appreciated :)
  10. jbond311

jbond311

Is this backing track still available? I am practicing this song and your track will really help my practice. please email me to jkang311@gmail.com. Thanks first.
  11. DWBass

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    I never got an mp3 sent to me. If you can resend, I'd appreciate it. Try sending to dwalmz@juno.com as long as it's under 10mb. If it's over 10mb, send to dwalmz@yahoo.com.
  12. gimmeagig

gimmeagig

13. Mr pickelz

Mr pickelz

14. gimmeagig

gimmeagig

Hey Josh, I asked about it before, just want to remind you.Can you send me an MP3 of that? I'd appreciate it very much!
    gimmeagig@yahoo.com
  15. apdamron

apdamron

16. gimmeagig

gimmeagig

Has Josh sent that track to anybody here who requested it?
    I asked on this thread and PMed him twice but Josh isn't coming through.
  17. WirtZky

WirtZky

18. DWBass

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    I don't think so. I never got it nor did a few others! He hasn't been on since last July.
  19. gimmeagig

gimmeagig

Yeah, this guy was just talking. I PMed him a couple of times even but no response He just wasted our time.
  20. pipthebass

pipthebass

is it possible if you could email me a copy of it at scoogy3@yahoo.com

that would be great