1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FIRE SALE (CHEAP) Rare AudioPhile 4x10 (with 6" mid / coax) - Balt, DC, NOVA, PA, DE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Quadzilla, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    370   0   0

Blowout price on this boutique cab!

These cabs are not made long and are quite rare. They have Italian-made B&C Neo drivers (much like the Epi Series I) and also a 6" coax mid/tweet. Killer sounding cab. She has casters.

The grill on mine has some scuffs, One carpet seam needs to be re-glued, but overall she's in good shape and fully functional. Tone is AMAZING!

I live 20 min north of Baltimore and I'm willing to drive some (if needed) to meet you. Blow-out price? $250 ! Yeah, you read that right! These were $1,100ish as I recall when new and would sell for even more new if they were still in production. I'll try to upload some real pics later or tomorrow.

Local sale only.

Here is a pic of one (not mine):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    370   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.