First Timer - Need some advice/direction

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by slurmsmcknze, Apr 2, 2014.

1. slurmsmcknze

slurmsmcknze

Alright I'm new on here, so bear with me. I've been googling at nauseum to try and find something more than what I've found. Basically I've been playing for about 13 years. Went thru the various switches until I fell in love with an SVT classic thru an 810. Unfortunately while on the road one winter, we were rear ended by an 18 wheeler and my gear was subsequently destroyed. Took a few years off and finally got back in the game last december. I've decided to get something a little more "road" friendly so I decided on building a rack. So far I have an SVT 3Pro, a Sansamp RBI, a BBE 382i Sonic Max, and a Furman ML8 or whatever glorified surge protector model it is (I know)

Currently I'm running my RBI thru my effects loop on my SVT. I'm new to all of this patching. Previously I just had to plug my bass into my sansamp stomp and into my SVT classic. I really need to figure out how to properly set this up. I just added this 382i Sonic Max to the chain because my friend SWORE by it, and I am just....lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am an absolute newbie when it comes to all this.

TL;DR I need help/advice setting up my rack. The whole thing.

Post Script : PM's are greatly encouraged.