1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fishman Fission FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by 5StringFool, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5StringFool

5StringFool Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I have a less than a year old, pedal board kept, very minty Fission Powerchord Bass pedal that I'm just not using any longer since I'm not doing the power trio thing. Still have original box and manual, etc. $190 shipped CONUS, paypal is cool.

I'm looking to trade for an audio interface, preferably Firewire with multiple xlr inputs (more than 2). I'd also entertain trading for a smaller USB 2.0 interface with 2 inputs that has a light version of Pro Tools with it (like one of the M-Audio bundles or something), but it has to be Windows 7 compatible.

I'll entertain other trades, but don't really have any big "wants" pedal wise at the moment.

I'll post some pics later.
  2. 5StringFool

5StringFool Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Trade made, thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.