1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Fishman Fission FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by 5StringFool, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5StringFool

5StringFool Supporting Member

I have a less than a year old, pedal board kept, very minty Fission Powerchord Bass pedal that I'm just not using any longer since I'm not doing the power trio thing. Still have original box and manual, etc. $190 shipped CONUS, paypal is cool.

I'm looking to trade for an audio interface, preferably Firewire with multiple xlr inputs (more than 2). I'd also entertain trading for a smaller USB 2.0 interface with 2 inputs that has a light version of Pro Tools with it (like one of the M-Audio bundles or something), but it has to be Windows 7 compatible.

I'll entertain other trades, but don't really have any big "wants" pedal wise at the moment.

I'll post some pics later.
  2. 5StringFool

5StringFool Supporting Member

Trade made, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.