1. Welcome to the premier online community and classifieds for bass players!

Register a free account to post, remove lots of ads, and more!

Flamenco Guitar, 7 string, Raines, like new! Incl original HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Spfairchild, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Hello all,
    I have a great interest in Flamenco, and bought this guitar to learn more about the style. However, I don't play it nearly enough, and want to consolidate my instrument collection. I bought this fine guitar from the original owner in 2010, the year the instrument was made. He hardly put any time on it at all, and I've maybe put a total of 10 hours on it since I bought it. This flamenco deserves to be loved, and it's not getting enough from me.

It's made by Raines, an outfit out of Texas. This is their 7 string Master Flamenco model, which now sells directly from their site for $1950! I'm selling mine for half price, along with the great hard shell case. It's got low action, a very straight neck, like new frets, etc. Here's a link to the product page, and please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Thanks!

Selling for $875, ground shipping to lower 48 states included! Will be shipping from 98133.

http://www.mattraines.com/pages/product_display_flamenco.cfm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Bump for lowered price! $925, including shipping to Con.US - a steal!

3. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    President's Day bump.

4. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Less than a day left on the eBay auction, more than a dozen watchers so far (no bids, but there is a buy it now that could spontaneously end the auction)... Save me from evil bay! Jump on this if you're interested!

5. Sponsored by:

6. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Still available, up on the bay again. New price! Ground shipping to lower 48 states included for $875. Paypal accepted. Shipping to other places possible at an additional cost - let me know if you'd like a quote. Thanks!

7. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.