1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Floor Tickets: Leonard Cohen 12/18/12 Madison Square Garden

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by phishaholik, Dec 6, 2012.

1. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    108   0   0

My wife and I bought these tickets and unfortunately we aren't going to be able to attend the show. We have three kids and can't get a babysitter for a whole weekend. I really, really want to go. Leonard is incredible and this might be his last tour.

These are floor tickets for the Madison Square Garden show. The seats are fantastic! They are section E, row 1, seats 9 and 10. I bought them the second they went on sale through the Leonard Cohen Fanclub Presale.

I'll sell these to a TBer for $399 plus express shipping. I have them for sale on ebay for more.

Thanks

Michael
  2. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    108   0   0

I'll sell them for $325 to a TBer. I paid $360 for them and I purchased them the second they went on sale through a fan club presale.

No better tickets and definitely no better price!

Michael
  3. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    157   0   0

Disclosures:
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    I saw this tour a month ago here in Portland, and it was amazing! Easily one of the best concerts I've ever been to, and I'm not even a "rabid" L. Cohen fan. Each musician and vocalist onstage was of the highest world caliber, each was so good they could have headlined their own show. And they worked together beautifully. And Mr. Cohen still has it with plenty to spare!