1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FNG here from iowa.

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by wildov70r, Jan 6, 2014.

1. wildov70r

wildov70r

What's up everyone, new guy here from Southeast Iowa. My name is Will and I picked up my first bass last year. Its a Johnson electric acoustic that I've been beating on. I also just traded my Chinese Fender Starcaster p bass for a Samick 5 string which I like a lot better than the p bass as the build quality seems better. I also enjoy it more as the tone is more adjustable with the p/j pups. I run it all through a Fender BXR 200 watt amp. Just getting started jamming around with a few people doing a couple covers and a few original songs. Having fun and learning something more every time I play. I'm into all kinds of music from bluegrass to metal and most points in between.