1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jmattis, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmattis

jmattis Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsed by BNA Audio
    SOLD

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 for sale. $100 shipped. Great little interface, but I just picked up an RME babyface that is replacing the Scarlett. It has some wear on the red aluminum casing, but is otherwise in great shape.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Scarlett2i2
  2. jmattis

jmattis Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsed by BNA Audio
    This is a great little interface, especially if you'd like to practice through headphones. It also works great as a DAC just for listening to your itunes/ music collection.
  3. goldenglory18

goldenglory18 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Great deal for an AWESOME sounding recording rig.

You can't anything better for $100.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.