1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fodera 2010 Preamp

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by VirtuallyReal, Jan 28, 2010.

1. VirtuallyReal

VirtuallyReal

Ok let's talk about the New Fodera 2010 Outboard preamp!

- Experiences
    - Comparisions (Fodera 2000 / Aguilar Tone Hammer / Sadowsky / EBS Microbass II EBS Valvle Drive / etc.)
    - Pros & Cons

I got one, but haven't found my sound in it yet... (haven't had the time to play with it extensively) so i want to hear other's opinion.

3...2...1... go!
  2. newbold

newbold

try posting this on the effects forum.
  3. VirtuallyReal

VirtuallyReal

well is a Pre-AMP... not an effect... that's why i posted it here... but i'll post it there too, thanks!
  4. jnevi9nr

jnevi9nr

any thoughts on this preamp?
  5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I've got one on the way ... should be here Tuesday the 18th.
  6. kgoszyk

kgoszyk

I just tried mine. It is absolutely amazing. I want to retro fit my Spector Euro with one of the onboards that Fodera sells.