1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Fodera for sale !

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassman455, Jan 15, 2014.

1. bassman455

bassman455 Supporting Member

0   0   0

Imperial Series (neck through) w/ walnut body, maple top, duncan dual coils, rosewood board, 35" scale.......Mint shape....With case $9500.00
    Location Dallas Tx

Attached Files:

2. Bassconbeatz

Bassconbeatz Way down low Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Wow. That looks like my Fodera from 5 years ago. I'm the original owner. Looks like fingerboard dot inlays were added. I sure miss that baby :crying:

[​IMG]
  3. bassman455

0   0   0

Dots are just stickers......still the same bass !!
  4. Bassconbeatz

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

What a relief. It's Madagascar rosewood to be exact. This beauty is what dreams are made of. Best of luck with the sale :)

5. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bass is at least 5 years old and the dots are not real inlays.

Any other surprises not mentioned in description?
  6. bassman455

0   0   0

Its age is NOT a surprise .....I never stated its age......
  7. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

I've played the bass while it's been in bassman's possession and I can attest it's a fabulous specimen. Full, resonant, and articulate with an impeccable setup. And the top is breathtaking. Further, he's a rock solid, honest guy, so purchase with confidence. If I didn't already have a stable of the damn things, I'd look at this one myself!!!
  8. Bassconbeatz

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

I totally agree about how this beauty just feels and sounds like heaven. Years go by so quick but I think it's built in 2006. In my opinion, Fodera's built around that time were thee best ones. No knock on the newer ones, but those sounded and felt better to me :)
  9. bassballs27

bassballs27 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Looks like it has bubinga stringers (which is an upgrade)....and the tone block looks like flamed maple.

Nice looking bass.