Fodera lane poor pickups purchased on eBay, real or fake?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by slap_funk, Dec 26, 2012.

1. slap_funk

slap_funk

I recently picked up some pickups on eBay that are supposed to be from a fodera. They will match nicely with my fodera pope preamp I bought last year, if they aren't fakes. They are a little fishy because the logos have been "intentionally obscured" for some reason, and they are 4.625" as opposed to the 4.65" normal 6 string width. The tabs also don't look like the early Anthony Jackson pickup tabs on another thread.

There were some posters about lane poor pickups that seemed to have a lot of information about the subject. Any advice would be appreciated, if I have to send them back I would be disappointed but better off than hosed!!!
    :confused:wC

Attached Files:

2. Just Thumpin'

Just Thumpin' Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Manager and Partner, Fodera Guitars (as of 10/14/09)
    The picture that you posted don't really allow for the possibility of helping you. Can you pose better quality pictures of both sides?

Regards,

Jason

3. slap_funk

slap_funk

Those were the ebay photos. When I have them in hand I will definately do that! Thanks for taking a look
  4. slap_funk

slap_funk

It turns out I picked these up from Rob Elrick so I am sure they are the real deal. I am excited to get this Frankenfodera going! Thanks for the response
    :bassist: