For Sale 1982 Ibanez Blazer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Derrida423, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Derrida423

Derrida423 Supporting Member

Hi all,

I am selling my recently acquired 1982 Ibanez Blazer Bass. It is a little banged up cosmetically as you can see in the pics, but that is to be expected with a 32 year old bass. The weight to this bass is great and it is all stock as far as I can tell. It has the original brass bridge and pickups. It is a tobacco sunburst with a fair amount of wear and tear on the back. This bass will need a proper set up and new strings but it is ready to play. All electronics work great.

Asking price is $350.00 OBO shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I do not have a case for this but I will pick one up if you want to pay the difference.

I started getting into these basses after I went shopping for a MIM Fender P-Bass. I wanted a solid well balanced bass to really dig into. I found that the newer P-Basses seemed to have a flimsy feel. I found a blazer at GC and the weight difference was apparent. I guess they just don't make them like they used to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Derrida423

3. jeffmensch

jeffmensch Supporting Member Supporting Member

I've been back to stare at these pictures at least a dozen times... guess I better make you an offer. PM headed your way.

4. chechunka

chechunka

Is this bass still for sale?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. chechunka

chechunka

7. jeffmensch

jeffmensch Supporting Member Supporting Member

Sorry man, it should be arriving on my doorstep in the next couple days. Blazers do come up regularly in the classifieds though. Happy hunting.

8. Derrida423

This has been sold.

I thought I had marked this as sold. My apologies.