1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

for sale: $2,500 1979 MM Stingray with super rare "A" width neck!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mjp78p, Feb 15, 2013.

1. mjp78p

mjp78p

Hey all, dropped the price to $2,350 shipped!!! here's a link with all the details & lots of pics to my 1979 Musicman Stingray bass. Please feel free to call or text with any questions or for more pics if you'd like. Will consider trades for vintage Fender P basses 1983 or older. Thanks! Michael

http://nashville.craigslist.org/msg/3568128762.html
  2. Jaymi

Jaymi Pink Bass Man Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Jaydee Basses
    I have played this bass and it kills!!! Lightweight too! Michael is a stand up guy too!
  3. sevdog

sevdog

It's stuff like this that makes me ponder why I got married.
  4. mjp78p

mjp78p

Just wanted remind everyone the price is OBO! :)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mjp78p

mjp78p

Don't let this one get away!
  7. mjp78p

mjp78p

I'm also willing to trade for an "A" neck, 70's era Fender P Bass in as original condition as possible. Wear is fine just little to no mods.
  8. mjp78p

mjp78p

If you want any audio examples or more pics don't hesitate to ask! Also, if you're within an hours drive from Nashville, Tn. I will deliver it to you or meet up that much closer to you. Thanks!
  9. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

very tempting...
  10. Jaymi

Jaymi Pink Bass Man Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Jaydee Basses
    DO IT p0k!!!!
  11. mjp78p

mjp78p

Hey p0k, I'd be happy to send more pics or talk to you about if you have any questions. It's really an amazing instrument with great vibe as well as being incredibly rare. I would not even CONSIDER selling it if it wasn't for me wanting a certain P bass I found that I've been dying to buy. You will most certainly not be disappointed. Thanks!
  12. mjp78p

mjp78p

Dropping the price to $2,350 including shipping!!! You will NOT be disappointed, this bass is amazing!!! Will consider trades for vintage Fender P basses.
  13. map34157

map34157 Supporting Member