1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

For Sale: Badass Bass Bridge II - BLACK!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by seang15, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seang15

seang15 Supporting Member

Greetings,

FS is a used Badass Bass Bridge II, used. It wasn't used much; I am the original owner. Purchased about 15 years ago, installed about 4 years ago, removed about 3 years ago. (Most of the "petina" is from owning it ~15 years, not so much from wear and tear from everyday use.)

However: The saddles have seen better days. :rollno: I was VERY new to anything/everything guitar repair, and took it out on the saddles, IMHO. I have seen worse!! By far...and by folks passing their butchered saddles off as "fine" and getting 80 bucks for their bridge. I won't do that. :ninja:

I'd glad take $50, plus $5 shipping, for this highly touted bridge, in a more rare color too. (Certainly more so than chrome.) Comes in the original case, too. Check out pics!! :hyper:

Thanks for looking! (Note: As always, Paypal is not only fine but desired.)

Peace,
    Sean :bassist:

Attached Files:

2. StreetScenes

StreetScenes Gold Supporting Member

3. seang15

Sold pending payment.
  4. seang15

And...SOLD! Thanks Sean!
  5. Register to disable this ad