1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FOR SALE: Custom Build '51 P Fretless... Willing to part out!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cv115505, Dec 21, 2013.

1. cv115505

cv115505 Supporting Member

This is a Warmoth Build that just didn't turn out to be what I was looking for... $800 gets the bass whole with gigbag and part-out prices are listed below-buyer pays all shipping

Body-$250 w/ hardware
    Warmoth 51 P Swamp Ash
    Gloss Black Finish
    Hipshot bridge
    There are some very minor surface scratches with a couple holes where I put the Reverend Armrest (I messed up the first time) You cannot see them when the rest is on, but theyre there nonetheless... Also the cross ont he pickguard is just a sticker that I can easily peel off... will include an extra silver pearloid pickguard

Electronics-$150 for pickup and wiring
    Seymour Duncan Custom Shop '51 stacked humbucker
    Buzzard's Bass shop Precision wiring harness with Orange Drop Cap and switchcraft jack

Neck-$450 with hardware
    Moses Graphite Jazz spec fretless neck lined with glossed phenolic fingerboard Schaller Tuners
    Status Tapewound strings

It really is a good bass, but it just isn't what I wanted... I will consider any fretless trades even if it involves me paying cash in addition to my bass.

Attached Files:

2. cv115505

The pictures are from before I put the Reverend Armrest on it... I will post some newer ones soon
  3. cv115505

Armrest

Attached Files:

4. cv115505

some more

Attached Files:

5. Register to disable this ad