For Sale: Fearless F110 MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by otto B, Apr 6, 2014.

1. otto B

otto B Banned

For Sale: Fearless F110 this cab is in mint condition, the sound on this cab is unbelievable for it size, it can compared close to a 12” cab. The sound is so crystal clear that you can hear all the notes perfectly. This is truly an amazing cab; this has to be the Super10” This can is a 3 ways design. Has the optional flush mounted handle and the cab is made out of Okume wood which it’s much expensive that ply Birch.
    This cab new cost $1,205. Save time and money and be the lucky guy to own this amazing cabinet. The only reason I am selling the cab, is bacuse the Army is moving me and I won't be playing for at least some time, instead of placing the cab on a closet, I prefare to sale it and use th emoney to assits me on the move.The only reason I am selling the cab is because I am in the Army and I just receive orders to move, so I won't be playing for some time, so instead of placing the cab on a closet or a box colecting dust, I prefer to sale it and use the money to assist me on my move.

Specs

32 lbs
    8 ohms
    13.75 "W 18"H 15"D

Sold

2. otto B

otto B Banned

3. Peter Weil

Peter Weil Seeker of The New Supporting Member

4. otto B

otto B Banned

Still up for grabs