1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

For Sale: Fearless F110 MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by otto B, Apr 6, 2014.

1. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

For Sale: Fearless F110 this cab is in mint condition, the sound on this cab is unbelievable for it size, it can compared close to a 12” cab. The sound is so crystal clear that you can hear all the notes perfectly. This is truly an amazing cab; this has to be the Super10” This can is a 3 ways design. Has the optional flush mounted handle and the cab is made out of Okume wood which it’s much expensive that ply Birch.
    This cab new cost $1,205. Save time and money and be the lucky guy to own this amazing cabinet. The only reason I am selling the cab, is bacuse the Army is moving me and I won't be playing for at least some time, instead of placing the cab on a closet, I prefare to sale it and use th emoney to assits me on the move.The only reason I am selling the cab is because I am in the Army and I just receive orders to move, so I won't be playing for some time, so instead of placing the cab on a closet or a box colecting dust, I prefer to sale it and use the money to assist me on my move.

Specs

32 lbs
    8 ohms
    13.75 "W 18"H 15"D

Sold
  2. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Extra pics
  3. Peter Weil

Peter Weil Seeker of The New Supporting Member

4. otto B

otto B Supporting Member