1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD For Sale: Fender (Japan) 1970's Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MetsMan75, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetsMan75

MetsMan75 Supporting Member

Well I'm trying to gather some $ for a big purchase and unfortunately have to part with some of my basses. This one is a Fender 1970's Precision Bass 'made in Japan' with Basslines pickups installed. The actual Bass model is Fender Japan PB70. I purchased it on eBay from Japan earlier this year and it is in like new condition. I actually don't see anything wrong with it. It came with the Basslines pickups in, I did not do that but they sound awesome. This is a really cool bass with a nice thin comfortable neck that I would consider a thin C profile. I never took it apart but would assume it was manufactured in 2012. Has 'made in Japan' on back of neck near the neck pocket. I will list specs on bottom. I see these listed on eBay now for anywhere between $1,000-$1,200. I am asking $775.00 shipped. Bass includes a gig bag.

Fender Japan PB70

Body: alder
    Neck: maple
    Grip shape: oval
    Scale: 432 mm
    Fretboard: rosewood
    Fret: 20f wide oval
    Radius: 184r
    Nut width: 40 mm
    Bridge: vintage

Attached Files:

2. MetsMan75

3. MetsMan75

4. MetsMan75

Price Drop: $700 Shipped CONUS

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. MetsMan75

7. MetsMan75

8. MetsMan75

Just sold the neck separately so I am closing this thread and will open a new one for the loaded body with adjusted price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.