FOR SALE: Fuzzrocious Demon King

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ngh, Nov 18, 2013.

1. ngh

ngh

I'm selling my Fuzzrocious kid paint DK that I had made for me earlier this year. Love the sound but it is just not right for my rig at the moment so she must go to facilitate the GAS. it has the gate boost and feedback mods, feed back loop foot switch is latching. the paint job is a really awesome sea foam green and hot pink swirl. $170 OBO, I am always interested in trades so tell me what you got, I am looking for a fairfield circuitry four eyes fuzz in particular, but will entertain any offers. I live in Brooklyn NY if you want to do a pick up. or I can ship, as long as I get full payment before I pop it in the mail. please ask any questions below or via PM. cheers! :hyper::bassist:

pictures below.
  2. ngh

ngh

taking pictures reminded me that I replaced the Feedback tuning knob with a knob that is easier to maneuver with your foot (also looks cool on there). it will come with the pedal. the first picture with the original knob is only up because it gives a look at the paint job in different lighting. also side note: I use the opposite velcro side on my pedal board as all other people ever because thats how I role. so there are three strips of the fuzzy stuff on the bottom of this guy.
    cheers!
    Nico

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Worshipbass12

Worshipbass12

4. ngh