1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

For Sale: Limited Edition "Ventures" Jazz Bass!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by greendayjustin, May 2, 2004.

1. greendayjustin

greendayjustin

For sale is a very limited edition "Ventures" model MIJ Jazz Bass. It is finished in 2 tone sunburst with matching head stock, pearl pickguard, white pickup covers, pearl block inlays on the rosewood fretboard, and the Ventures logo on the body and headstock. I belive this bass was made around 1996. Everything is factory, not modified. I am looking to get around $850 for this bass, but will negotiate. Also I will look into trades for a MIA '57 RI (depending on what year and condition maybe I will throw in some extra $$). If you are interested and want pictures, please email me. I would be happy to send them. My email is greendayusa87@hotmail.com
  2. greendayjustin

greendayjustin

I will email the pics because they seem to be too large to put on here.
  3. greendayjustin

greendayjustin

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

e-mail me the pics. I'll host them.

theloozer33 (AT) yahoo.com