1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

2. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

For Sale: Limited Edition "Ventures" Jazz Bass!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by greendayjustin, May 2, 2004.

1. For sale is a very limited edition "Ventures" model MIJ Jazz Bass. It is finished in 2 tone sunburst with matching head stock, pearl pickguard, white pickup covers, pearl block inlays on the rosewood fretboard, and the Ventures logo on the body and headstock. I belive this bass was made around 1996. Everything is factory, not modified. I am looking to get around $850 for this bass, but will negotiate. Also I will look into trades for a MIA '57 RI (depending on what year and condition maybe I will throw in some extra $$). If you are interested and want pictures, please email me. I would be happy to send them. My email is greendayusa87@hotmail.com

2. I will email the pics because they seem to be too large to put on here.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    e-mail me the pics. I'll host them.

theloozer33 (AT) yahoo.com