1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

For Sale: Monster Bass Cables, Bridge Cover, MIJ Neck Plate, and other items

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by bassknowledge, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassknowledge

bassknowledge Supporting Member

I am continuing to clean out my parts cabinet/drawer and have found some great stuff that I have collected over the years. I want to move it all fast so I have priced accordingly. I will add actual shipping costs to all the prices below. Happy to combine shipment to save you money. Just put together a package and make me an offer. Paypal, of course.

Be sure to check out the link below for photos and more detailed descriptions. Please PM with any questions, offers, or if you need additional photos.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/reorder?uname=survey.com&aid=5913637719017932513

Here is the list:

SOLD 2 Brand New, Unopened 21 Ft Monster Bass Cables, asking $25 a piece, willing to sell as pair, make an offer for both.

Morley Slimline Volume Pedal, Model SLVO, purchased new in late 70s. This thing is pristine for its age, shiny, great shape, works perfectly, includes original plastic bag. Asking $75

3 Brand New, Unopened Sets of Zeppelin Straps locks. Looks like they are no longer made. Very easy to install and use. $10 a piece obo.

3 Warwick Bass Tuners, (Black) I think they were made by Grover. Never used or mounted, new old stock. Only have 3, must have lost the 4th. Buy 1, 2 or 3. $10 a piece.

Precision Bass Bridge Cover. I can't remember where I got it, so I don't know the year, make or country of manufacture. Well aged, please check photos. I do have the mounting screws. Asking $45 obo.

2 Made In Korea, Jin Ho R-8, bass tuners. Brand new, never mounted. Check photos. $10 for both.

Fender Bass MIJ Neck Plate. This one came off an E Series MIJ P Bass. Excellent shape, includes the original 4 mounting screws. $65 obo.

Maestro Music stand light, brand new, never used. I think I picked this up at a NAMM show about 6 years ago. In the original box. I have 2 and use the other one all the time. Check out the photos. Asking $30.

4 Eminence Omega Pro-15A speakers. These came out of a Yamaha sub. Very little usage, if any. 2 are in excellent shape, 2 are in very good shape but a bit of the sealing material around the speaker is sticking up. (See photos) This material goes right back into place and will not impact sound or seal. Just sold 4 old these to a local sound system firm that mounted them in SWR cabs and they sound fantastic. Asking $65 a piece for the 2 cleaner ones and $50 a piece for the other 2. They are heavy but I will ship for actual shipping/packing cost.

This is a longshot but maybe someone needs this. Approx 150 feet of Belden 9877 twelve pair audio wire. This came out of a Silicon Valley digital studio. It is used but still has lots of life. Perfect for building a snake or a permanent studio install. New this stuff is about $7.00 bucks a foot. Asking $175 for the whole roll.

I might add some other stuff to the photos so check it out.
  2. Rocken17

Rocken17

Just sayin' .... the "picasaweb" link does not work for me...
  3. lyla1953

lyla1953 Supporting Member

4. bassknowledge

5. gregmon79

gregmon79 Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    PM'd on the monsters.
  6. bassknowledge

Monster cables are gone. Lots more to choose from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.