1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

For Sale Only: Ibanez RKB900 with OHSC and extra pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassknowledge, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassknowledge

bassknowledge Supporting Member

This is such a great bass. Sounds great, plays awesome, amazing versatility, and a total Made in Japan gem from the modern era. Very highly rated and reviewed when first released. It includes the OHSC, all the original case candy and an extra custom made pick guard that has never been used. Check out the photos.

I have owned this for about 3 years and it is in really good shape. I personally never played it outside of my home studio and it looks like it was babied till then. Just a few scratches near the truss rod and a couple of inch long scratches in the paint on the back. I have done my best to show these in the photos. Here is a link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/survey.com/IbanezRKB900Aug172013?authkey=Gv1sRgCIGZkavF_bPxuQE

I want to sell this fast so I have priced it at $375 plus actual shipping/packing costs. Paypal, of course. Please PM with any questions or if you want any specific photos.

Attached Files:

2. bassknowledge

Hi All, Looks like no one wants this great bass. I don't think you will find a better built, more versatile bass for the money. I am gonna give it one more day then it goes off to eBay. If you are interested, now is the time to make me an offer. Who knows I might just accept. Thanks for looking.
  3. danroche

danroche Supporting Member

Okay, this is a stupid low price on a stupid good bass. If you don't people move on this I may have to. I already have one of these and the thing is magic. And there's a freaking CASE to boot.
  4. bassknowledge

As noted, this is a great price for this fantastic bass. I am working on a couple of deals but it's not over yet. Don't delay if you want it. First one to make a deal and send the funds will be a very happy bass player.
  5. bassknowledge

Another great bass will stay inside the TB community. Thanks.
  6. bassknowledge

This one is a done deal. Very glad this one will stay in the TB world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.