1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD For Sale Or Trade. Fodera Emperor Deluxe.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Danny R., Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Up for sale is one of my prized Foderas.

Fodera Emperor Deluxe, Walnut body, beautiful rainbow Maple top, Rosewood board, Maple neck. Duncan Dual Coils with wood covers and Mike Pope preamp.

This bass is just plain amazing in every way, perfect construction, super low action and tight B string. I'm only selling/trading it because I have a Emperor Elite with a Walnut body and Ash neck that I like just a tad more.

Asking what I paid, $7600 plus shipping, check, money order or bank deposit only. I'm not in a hurry to sell it, this is just a feeler.

The only trades I'm interested are either a Emperor or a Imperial with a Ash or Alder body +/- cash depending on what you have, I'm also interested in a Ken Smith Black Tiger Elite or a BSR5EG or maybe a NYC Sadowsky plus a huge wad of cash. 5ers only please.

Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hot Pocket

Hot Pocket

3. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy Supporting Member

I can attest to how awesome this bass is. I've owned my share of Fodera's and this is one of the best if not the best, so much so that Danny and I exchanged this bass a few times after regretting getting rid of her.

4. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

What's the year and the condition?
    How much does it weight?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I'm not sure about the year but it's a newer one, excellent condition, weights a tad over 10 lbs and it's gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.