1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

For Sale: Origin Effects Cali76 Compressor/Limiting Amplifier (Transformer Version)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by rmichael, Feb 1, 2013.

1. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

For Sale: Origin Effects Cali76 Compressor/Limiting Amplifier (Transformer Version) Pedal

I purchased this new about (4) weeks ago for a bass rig that I was putting together. I ended up switching gears on the amplifier that I chose and I decided to go with and amplifier which is already equipped with a built in compressor. That being said, I've decided to sell this unit to someone who can put it to good use. The unit is new, unused and in absolute mint, as new condition and comes complete with the 18V power supply.

For complete specs and a video demo of this unit you can visit the following link:

http://www.origineffects.com/Cali76.php

You can also read a review at the following link:

http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/cali76.shtml

The "out-the-door" price from Origin for the pedal plust the power supply including shipping is $492.49 + $20.67 UPS customs fees = $513.16 for a new unit.

I'll let this one go for $380 shipped. PM me if interested.
  2. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

3. bludog

bludog Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

That was fast, though not surprised. It's a FANTASTIC compressor and a really good deal. Save over $100 AND no lead time! Cheers to the new owner...