1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

For sale: Parts drawer. Nordstrand, Hipshot, take it all!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by NickyBass, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyBass

NickyBass

SOLD

I am selling some parts that I have accumulated over the years. I would like to sell this as one lot. I don't want to break this up yet. I am just trying to clear out some stuff, so I would like to get $375 shipped for the lot.

Hipshot tuners. These were on a Roscoe (replaced, not original to the bass), so that should give you an idea of the shaft size. Chrome. 5 string set.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hipshot 4 string bridge. Chrome.

[​IMG]

Nordstrand Big Single 4 string set. Never used. Still in box.

[​IMG]

Nordstand Big Split 4 string set. The covers are all scratched up, but the pickups themselves are nice.

[​IMG]

Hipshot detuner. Never used.

[​IMG]

Fender style tuners, 2 bridges and ashtray covers. ONE BRIDGE IS KIND OF ROUGH AND HAS A FEW MIXED PIECES. THE OTHER BRIDGE AND THE TUNERS ARE OK, BUT NOT SUPER HIGH QUALITY. Some tuners screws may be missing. For 4 string basses.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Screws, neck plates, string retainers, strap locks, nuts etc. There are a few neck plates, but they don't all have a screw set.

[​IMG]

5 string J pickups. I am not sure where these came from, but I THINK they are from a Skyline bass.

[​IMG]

I also have a couple mis-matched knobs and a few truss rod nuts I will throw in.
  2. NickyBass

NickyBass

3. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Proprietor, ACF Custom
  4. natebass0722

natebass0722

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.