1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

SOLD For Sale...Squier P Vintage Modified Tele Bass style neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by SMG, Mar 16, 2014.

1. SMG

SMG Supporting Member

I purchased a used Squire Vintage Modified Precision TB bass to use the body in a potential project (a platform for a 5 string Tele style bass), so I am selling the neck. I had seen a picture of the body of the bass prior to purchase, but not the whole bass, so I didn't know until it was in my hands that someone had sanded the Squier name off of it and put a gold "Fender" decal (the same style as a Fender Jazz 24 bass) in it's place. The decal looks fine, but it is on raw wood and the rest of the headstock still has the original finish on it. One could leave it as is, put some clearcoat over the decal, or sand it all off and start over. (Note picture of the headstock.) Truss rod seems to work as it should.

Note that this neck has been mounted so it has screw holes on the heel, and for the string tree, and for the tuners. If you are putting together a Tele bass build or an early P bass build, and need a maple board neck with the squared heel, this neck could be for you.

Neck has been sold. $85 shipped for just the neck, $110 shipped if you want the neck plate, tuners, string tree and all screws.

Attached Files:

2. SMG

SMG Supporting Member

back views...

Attached Files:

3. SMG

SMG Supporting Member

neck has been sold