1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

For sale/trade Sterling by Music man Ray 35 burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by miketallica315, Sep 17, 2013.

1. miketallica315

miketallica315

This bass is in excellent used condition. It comes with the factory case and a set of chrome Ernie Ball strap locks. This bass features a custom white pearloid pick-guard as well as the original black pick-guard. This bass is set up very well and comes with a fairly new set of Ernie Ball Regular Slinkys that still have a lot of freshness to them. Everything works as it should. The bass has been babied, and for the longest time has been my go to bass. I am selling this bass as I have plenty of other basses and I have also become a serious guitar player along with playing bass. I am asking a fair price of $500.00 (o.b.o.) plus the cost of shipping and will consider trades for a Fender Telecaster with a maple board. Ships from a clean, smoke-free home in Toledo, OH. Please feel free to ask any questions. Conus only please.

Attached Files:

2. miketallica315

miketallica315

More photos:

Attached Files:

3. miketallica315

miketallica315

Bass is no longer available.