1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

For sale/trade Sterling by Music man Ray 35 burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by miketallica315, Sep 17, 2013.

1. miketallica315

miketallica315

This bass is in excellent used condition. It comes with the factory case and a set of chrome Ernie Ball strap locks. This bass features a custom white pearloid pick-guard as well as the original black pick-guard. This bass is set up very well and comes with a fairly new set of Ernie Ball Regular Slinkys that still have a lot of freshness to them. Everything works as it should. The bass has been babied, and for the longest time has been my go to bass. I am selling this bass as I have plenty of other basses and I have also become a serious guitar player along with playing bass. I am asking a fair price of $500.00 (o.b.o.) plus the cost of shipping and will consider trades for a Fender Telecaster with a maple board. Ships from a clean, smoke-free home in Toledo, OH. Please feel free to ask any questions. Conus only please.

Attached Files:

2. miketallica315

miketallica315

More photos:

Attached Files:

3. miketallica315

miketallica315

Bass is no longer available.