For Sale: vintage JBL 15" Speakers- TWO LEFT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by johnk_10, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnk_10

johnk_10 vintage bass nut

Disclosures:
    John K Custom Basses
    being a JBL freak, I may have acquired more of them than I really need so i'm selling a few of them. all of them are 8 ohm drivers with a 4 inch voice coil. alol of them have been thoroughly tested with a bass and a signal generator in and out of a cabinet and have no sonic issues whatsoever, so they're ready install in your cabinet. they are also extremely forgiving as to the cabinet's size and wheter it it ported or not (i.e. they sound awesome in any cab).

JBL E130-8 ( now only 1 available)- as far as I know, these are the most efficient speakers ever made. they are also probably one of the hardest JBL 15's to find. at 105db @1watt/1meter, these require very little power to get LOUD. they make a 100 watt head sound and feel like a 300 watt one. they have a frequency response from 50hz-6Khz and easily handle 300 watts each. its spec sheet is here:
    http://www.jblproservice.com/pdf/Discrete Sales Models/E130-4-8-16.pdf
    they have large ceramic magnets (the raw speaker weighs 22 1/4lbs)and OEM cones. when I posted my JBL comparison thread, a lot of members picked this one as their favorite. asking $200 each + actual shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JBL K130-8 SOLD! (0 available)-[DEL] this is the guitar/full-range version of JBL's alnico 15" speaker (the raw speaker weighs only 12lbs). it also makes a great bass speaker if you want a little more top end over the K140. it's also a little more efficient than the K140 at 103db 1w/1m. it'll handle 250 watts with a frequency response of 50hz-6Khz. asking $175 + actual shipping.[/DEL]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOLD! [DEL]JBL K140-8 ( 1 available) My personal favorite JBL 15", and favorite sounding 15" speaker of all time. it has an alnico magnet, OEM cone, and weighs 12lbs. more efficient than most 15's (at 98db 1w/1m, it'll handle 300 watts. asking $200 + actual shipping.[/DEL]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the specs for the K series can be found here:http://www.jblpro.com/pub/obsolete/k_series.pdf

2. johnk_10

Disclosures:
    John K Custom Basses
    the K140 and one of the E130's have been sold, so one E130 and one K130 are still available.

3. johnk_10

Disclosures:
    John K Custom Basses
    bump. the remaining two JBLs are going on feebay tonight.

4. johnk_10

Disclosures:
    John K Custom Basses
    the K130 is sold.

one E130 left.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. johnk_10

Disclosures:
    John K Custom Basses
    bump, but if it doesn't sell soon, I think that i'll keep this remaining E130.

7. D.M.N.

D.M.N.

How did I miss this. UGH, I've been looking for K140s/130s...

8. johnk_10

Disclosures:
    John K Custom Basses
  9. johnk_10

Disclosures:
    John K Custom Basses
    the last E130 available is sold. funny thing is I had three people that wanted it now. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.