1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

For Sale: Warwick Infinity 4 NT (Custom Shop)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ranger_pete, Dec 28, 2013.

1. ranger_pete

ranger_pete Supporting Member

This bass was made in 2007. When I bought the bass I was told that the bass was featured at NAMM 2009 (I have to admit I never verified the story. Serial number F135690 07. As you can see the frets are LED's that operate from a switch located on the front of the body. Why am I selling, I not a 5 string guy. I couldn't pass it up. The bass was $8,800.00 new. I'm selling for $5,300 and shipping is $75.00 (if shipping is over that amount, I'll cover). Buyer covers insurance. I'm new to this forum and selling in general.
    Construction: neck through
    Matched Headstock: yes
    Machineheads: Warwick standard
    Nuts: Just A Nut III
    Scale Length: 34"
    Frets: 24 jumbo
    Fingerboard Wood: tigerstripe ebony
    Fingerboard Inlays: yin yang, single sun (12th fret)
    Neck Wood: wenge
    LEDs: sides and front (green color)
    Body Wood: California buckeye burl top with AAA flamed maple back
    Finish: natural oil
    Pickups: MEC active J/TJ
    Electronics: MEC active 3 Band
    Control Knobs: standard
    Bridge System: Warwick standard 2 pieces
    Strap Locks: Dunlop security locks
    Hardware color: black
    Weight: 4.23kg
    Special Features: inlays, LED´s, other wood selection for neck and body, alternate wood lamination for neck
    ID-Code: 0345051078BDFBU5WW.
    Includes Warwick Flight Case -- RC10807 BW.

Attached Files:

2. ranger_pete

Forgot to add one thing. The bass has only left the house once, to visit my music teacher. Never dropped, scratched, nicked etc. On a scale 1-10, I give it a 9.9.
  3. ranger_pete

I would be open for the following trades.
    1. Fodera Yin Yang Deluxe (Victor Wooten model) plus cash on my end. Not looking for the Standard version.
    2. Sadowsky PJ 4 string plus a bit of cash on your end.
  4. ranger_pete

Going down to $4,750 and buyer pays $120.00 shipping. If shipping is lower, then I will refund difference inside the case. This will be the lowest it will go. Thanks for the interest.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. funkyjimbob

funkyjimbob

Him
    Do you still have this item for sale and if so would you be willing to ship to the UK?
    Thanks
    :)