For The Faceless fans out there...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by BKuettel, Jan 6, 2013.

1. BKuettel

BKuettel

My bass cover of Planetary Duality 1 & 2 I did a couple days ago. Sorry for the mistakes, comments and critiques are welcomed! :hyper:
  2. BKuettel

BKuettel

3. BKuettel

BKuettel

4. Subsistence

Subsistence

Sounds good! keep it up. you learning any other songs by The Faceless?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. El-Bob

El-Bob

Good bass choice. I love that tone! Your playing is very good too, thanks for posting this. :bassist:
  7. BKuettel

BKuettel

Thanks for the compliment! I am working on Deconsecrate when I have time in between my busy week schedule of college classes and work. When I get it recorded I'll post that too.

Thanks bro! I love my Warwick sooo much, its the bass of my dreams. I have never looked back from Warwick.
  8. Subsistence

Subsistence

Awesome, i dunno if you heard of the Haarp Machine? there kinda like the faceless and are on the same label as them.
    Ive done a bass cover of one of there songs on my channel, done a few tech metal covers if your into that stuff , check it out :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/EmbryonicIncubation
  9. BKuettel

BKuettel

Yeah, I got their album awhile back and I really dig'em! Too bad though, the band pretty much broke up a few days ago. The singer, bassist, and drummer all left the band due to "irreconcilable differences" with the guitarist, I guess I guess he was a d-bag.

BTW, I love your Mastodon and early Mudvayne covers, really big into both those bands. :bassist: