1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

For The Faceless fans out there...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by BKuettel, Jan 6, 2013.

1. BKuettel

BKuettel

My bass cover of Planetary Duality 1 & 2 I did a couple days ago. Sorry for the mistakes, comments and critiques are welcomed! :hyper:
  2. BKuettel

BKuettel

3. BKuettel

BKuettel

4. Subsistence

Subsistence

Sounds good! keep it up. you learning any other songs by The Faceless?
  5. El-Bob

El-Bob

Good bass choice. I love that tone! Your playing is very good too, thanks for posting this. :bassist:
  6. BKuettel

BKuettel

Thanks for the compliment! I am working on Deconsecrate when I have time in between my busy week schedule of college classes and work. When I get it recorded I'll post that too.

Thanks bro! I love my Warwick sooo much, its the bass of my dreams. I have never looked back from Warwick.
  7. Subsistence

Subsistence

Awesome, i dunno if you heard of the Haarp Machine? there kinda like the faceless and are on the same label as them.
    Ive done a bass cover of one of there songs on my channel, done a few tech metal covers if your into that stuff , check it out :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/EmbryonicIncubation
  8. BKuettel

BKuettel

Yeah, I got their album awhile back and I really dig'em! Too bad though, the band pretty much broke up a few days ago. The singer, bassist, and drummer all left the band due to "irreconcilable differences" with the guitarist, I guess I guess he was a d-bag.

BTW, I love your Mastodon and early Mudvayne covers, really big into both those bands. :bassist: