1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FOR TRADE: Ampeg SVT3 pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lillinator, Nov 30, 2012.

1. lillinator

lillinator

Hey guys,
    I'm looking to trade my svt3 pro for a carvin b2000, bx1500, or any other semi lightweight, powerful amps.

2. lillinator

lillinator

3. lillinator

lillinator

Bump

Would sell too

4. lillinator

lillinator

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Livewire

Livewire Yahtzeeee Supporting Member

pics? price? any damage or other issues we should know about the head?

7. lillinator

lillinator

Oh yeah... I suppose some info would help. Thanks Mate!

There is relatively no damage...aside from a bit of rack rash, but other than that none at all. Fully functioning with no hiss, pops, sizzles or kabooms.
    I believe it is 3.5 years old (I can't remember EXACTLY when I bought it) but I have never had to have it serviced.

It's a great sounding amp but I use a custom tube amp and I just need something light and loud that I can tote around as a backup. The ampeg just doesn't pump out enough watts and it just sits in my buddies basement... It's a damn shame.

http://m1065.photobucket.com/albums/lillinator14/?src=www

8. Mike in Chicago

Mike in Chicago Supporting Member

PM sent

QUOTE=lillinator;13554645]Oh yeah... I suppose some info would help. Thanks Mate!

There is relatively no damage...aside from a bit of rack rash, but other than that none at all. Fully functioning with no hiss, pops, sizzles or kabooms.
    I believe it is 3.5 years old (I can't remember EXACTLY when I bought it) but I have never had to have it serviced.

It's a great sounding amp but I use a custom tube amp and I just need something light and loud that I can tote around as a backup. The ampeg just doesn't pump out enough watts and it just sits in my buddies basement... It's a damn shame.

http://m1065.photobucket.com/albums/lillinator14/?src=www[/QUOTE]

9. lillinator

lillinator

10. garmenteros

garmenteros Junkyard Scout Gold Supporting Member

Out right sale price?

11. ddbassGA

ddbassGA

Trade for PF 500 head?

12. lillinator

lillinator

Any trades must be higher wattage than my ampeg.
    450$ shipped...that's a dollar a watt folks.

13. lillinator

lillinator

GB SHUTTLE 9.0 maybe?

14. lillinator

lillinator