1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

For Trade/Sale BC Rich Warlock bronze series Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CB3000, Mar 20, 2014.

1. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

I got this in a trade recently and I did a nice clean-up and set up. It sounds and plays great and all parts function 100%. That pickup in that position on the bass sounds amazing-growly and fat! Part pbass part stingray. Currently strung with Blue Steels 45-105 that sound really great on this bass.

I figure trade value/price is about $199
    Looking for pedals, basses, preamps or whatever. I just think someone should be rocking this bass!

Here's most of what I did:
    oiled fretboard and polished frets
    put star washers on pots and output jack so they don't get loose
    adjust neck
    set string height and intonation
    clean up
    replaced worn screws
    tighten up tuners

So this bass is all ready to go. As you can see in the pics there are some extra holes from the previous owner moving the strap buttons. I think the spots he ended up with work the best.
    I will throw in a cable and a strap. There are some dings and little scratches on it but nothing serious.

Here's the official description:
    With the B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock Bass, you'll shatter perceptions the way only a Warlock can. It digs deep with a basswood body, 34"-scale bolt-on maple neck, 24-fret rosewood fingerboard, and B.C. Rich split-coil pickup. Chrome-finish hardware has an adjustable bridge and B.C. Rich die-cast machine heads. Also has a graphite nut and single volume and tone controls.
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1395352519.108475.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1395352539.525622.jpg

Attached Files:

2. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

3. CB3000

CB3000 Supporting Member

Bump! Trades?