1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Found Spector NS-2 Exotic wood on Criagslist

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Macrocosmcwh, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Macrocosmcwh

Macrocosmcwh Gold Supporting Member

I just found this bass on craigslist. I am not in the market for one... But thought it might get some exposure here. I am not affiliated with the seller in any way. $1200.00

Click here

[​IMG]

Have a great day!
  2. BoomBoomOGTL

BoomBoomOGTL Supporting Member

Its not an NS-2, it's a Euro4LX. There's been a post on this guitar in another one of the TB forums.
  3. Macrocosmcwh

Macrocosmcwh Gold Supporting Member

Thank you for the correction.... Just seemed like a good deal.
  4. BoomBoomOGTL

BoomBoomOGTL Supporting Member

It wasn't your mistake... ;) Apparently the seller is convinced it's an NS-2 but from the back of headstock pics it's clearly a EuroLX. Syill a great looking bass at a decent price.
  5. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

What are the tell-tale signs of the NS vs Euro series? How can I make sure someone's not trying to sell me a EuroLX, claiming it to be an NS?