1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

Fred312b

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Fred312b, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Fred312b

Fred312b

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I'm tired of telling everyone what a great guy I am- you guys do it for me :smug: Seriously, I've had nothing but good transactions here on TB- I hope those I've dealt with feel the same. :bassist:
  2. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I'll testify!! I bought a Hipshot XTender from Matt (Fred312b) a few months ago. Super smooth transaction.
  3. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

got my dream fender '75 RI jazz bass from matt. everything went great. i will do business with again. thanx again matt
  4. gojirin

gojirin

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I agree with Matt - he's a great guy.
    I bought an SWR 350 in a rack with a Furman and am still very happy with the deal. Packing was well done, too!
    Another credit to the veracity of this forum.

Cheers, Matt.

Go Cubs!!
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

I purchased an iPOD from Matt. It arrived in better than described condition, and way faster than I expected. Packaging was awesome. I can tell Matt takes good care of his belongings. The deal was smooth, and simple.

-Mike
  6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Just a follow up to my iPOD deal with Matt. Upon arriving, my son accidentally deleted pretty much everything on the iPOD. I contacted Matt, and he gladly agreed to let me send the iPOD back to him so he could reload all of the music. Even though he was super busy, he reloaded the iPOD for us, and sent it back on a rocket ship. :D

Matt is definitely a class act, and a good example of what makes TB an awesome place.

-Mike
  7. oldrocker

oldrocker

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Purchased an SWR SM500 from Matt. Good price, In great shape and sounds great. Less than than 3 days from item posting until delivery, must be a new record for quick transactions. Packed in the original box which is always a plus.

Smooth, quick transaction.
  8. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    107   0   0

I bought a Son of Bertha. The cabinet was in perfect condition and he even through in a cover and speakon cable. Very, very happy with the transaction. He even put the cabinet in a bag before putting the peanuts in. No having to dump them out of the port for the next hour.

Thanks for a great transaction,

Mike
  9. mikoespanol

mikoespanol

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

I just bought Matt's ipod Shuffle and it's flawless! We had a very smooth and easy transaction. Definitely worth doing business with again.