1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Free Christmas Song from Omnipresent :)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by OPBASSMAN1994, Dec 24, 2013.

1. OPBASSMAN1994

OPBASSMAN1994

A rockin' Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

This is my band, Omnipresent's first ever Christmas single - "Advent Overture". It's the first component of a suite of Christmas music I've been working on for us, which we'll give a good, full run next year.

Turned out pretty well, particularly considering we did it all straight off a Mac in a couple of days. Lol.

I'd dig some feedback, if you guys have the time. And if you really like what you hear, like us on facebook! (www.facebook.com/Omnipresentband) And if you really, really like it, feel free to share it with your friends, family, acquaintances, rivals, mortal enemies... :D
    Spread the cheer.

Hope you guys enjoy it, and merry Christmas!
  2. OPBASSMAN1994

OPBASSMAN1994

Here's a little bump for the big day. Merry Christmas everyone. :)
  3. CrashClint

CrashClint I Play Bass therefore I Am Supporting Member

Congrats and nice job!
  4. OPBASSMAN1994

OPBASSMAN1994

Thanks man. Glad you like it.
  5. tangentmusic

tangentmusic A figment of our exaggeration Supporting Member

OPBASSMAN1994:
    I'll listen to it when I get home over good speakers and headphones. If it's as good as your other material, I'm sure I'll dig it.
    tangentmusic
  6. tangentmusic

tangentmusic A figment of our exaggeration Supporting Member

Just now listened to it. Very well done. I like how it starts off acoustical during the vocal. The bells are a nice traditional touch as well. The band really kicks in for the finale. Good job by all. Congrats to OP.