Free iOS app to record your bass

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by FreakyFruit, Nov 1, 2011.

1. FreakyFruit

FreakyFruit

My friend that has helped me out on Facebook, Jeremy is promoting JamUp Lite, and I just wanted to get the word out for him:

JamUp Lite provides access to 5 hybrid amps/effects, 16 user presets, a sound-on-sound phrase sampler, an iTunes player with time stretching feature, a chromatic tuner, and will feature continual upgrade features.
    * There's a short trailer to view here: JamUp
    * You can get more info and links to download the app at http://www.positivegrid.cm
    * If you have an iOS device and want to download it for free, you can go here: App Store - JamUp Lite
  2. thorski

thorski

I just got it yesterday. So far so good.
  3. Rip Topaz

Rip Topaz

Disclosures:
    Beta tester for Positive Grid
    Make sure you visit this thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/official-virtual-ampeg-portaflex-club-919855/

We are a group of bassists that are using iOS DI solutions, and Jamup is at the top of the heap. Their bass expansion pack is crazy good, and after a "bug fix" update a few weeks ago, the sound quality actually improved to the point of making them a major player.

Check out our thread, and make sure to also check out our Soundcloud group. We are very serious about iOS apps for music production.
  4. adambomb

adambomb

Yes come join the group and the conversation the thread started when Amplitube came out with the b15r and I named it as a joke on the real official portaflex club here on TB but its really a thread that talks on all iOS derived apps that deal with amp simulation and its interfaces that are possible with iOS.
    Rips right......the jamup bass expansion ...is....crazy good. :)
  5. Register to disable this ad