1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FREE Local Baltimore Area Only:(2) Zoom B9.1ut

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DaveTomasi, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveTomasi

DaveTomasi Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

First - Yes you read correctly. I have 2 Zoom B9.1ut Bass Effects Units for free. Just doing my small part in giving back to the bass community. All you have to do is come pick it up. Sorry, I will not drive to meet someone. Also, only one per customer.

Second - This is for local (Baltimore Area) pickup only. Any requests to ship will be ignored.

Both units are under 4 years old and are in perfect working condition. In appearance, they are in as new condition.
  2. gangsteroctopus

gangsteroctopus

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    168   0   0

Bump for a really nice gesture and a great guy!
  4. jimmyb

jimmyb Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Very cool. Pm'd
  5. NoxNoctus

NoxNoctus The Crushinator Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

6. 45cmckay105

45cmckay105 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    96   0   0

Have to bump this thread. Got to spend too short of an amount of time chatting with Dave. He obviously has a love of the craft and is just a cool cat in my book. Excellent to meet a fellow right-coast TBer who loves the bass clef and is just an all around good person. Truly wish I had more time to just sit and BS!!!
  7. darkbass

darkbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    142   0   1

Disclosures:
    Product Osiamo Dist: Mooer + Taurus Pedals + Dr.J + Big Foot Pedals
  8. NoxNoctus

NoxNoctus The Crushinator Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I've been playing around with mine and am ASTONISHED if there's one still available! I thought I missed the boat when I posted!
  9. DaveTomasi

DaveTomasi Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Thanks guys. Both units have been claimed. Both guys are very cool bass brothers and I wish we had more time to just hang and have a few cold ones (Thanks Tim ;) ). Enjoy the gear. I really need to get to one of these TB get togethers one day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.