1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Free music, anyone?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by AuntieBeeb, Jan 2, 2013.

1. AuntieBeeb

AuntieBeeb

So my band's EP has been out for a little while now. We're looking to record a full-length album this year, so in the interest of generating...well, some interest, we've decided, for a limited time, to slash the price of our EP to absolutely nothing:

http://cherrywhite.bandcamp.com/

So feel free to take a listen, and help yourself to a copy if you like what you hear*. If you feel like leaving any feedback here, it will be gratefully appreciated and passed on to the rest of the band**. Cheers!

*if you like it, tell your friends. If you hate it, tell your enemies!
    **provided it's not too offensive, obviously...
  2. pizzazombie

pizzazombie

I listened to the first song and I reaaaallly liked it. I'll download it when I'm home
  3. FerK

FerK Supporting Member

Excellent stuff, Ralph. "Free to bounce" goes straight into my frequently played playlist.
  4. AuntieBeeb

AuntieBeeb

Cheers, guys, really glad you liked it!
  5. WoodyG3

WoodyG3 Supporting Member

Good stuff, I'm listening right now. Your singer has a great voice, very good production, this is a winner!
  6. AuBassMan

AuBassMan

I like it!!
  7. AuntieBeeb

AuntieBeeb

Thank you very much, folks! Just wanted to let you know your appreciation has helped us to get onto the first page of Bandcamp's "Welsh" tag:

http://bandcamp.com/tag/welsh

(Yes, Bandcamp has a "Welsh" tag...)

It's the little things, isn't it? Thanks again for the feedback and for sharing!